Bhavnagiri Gathiya is a Gujarati made snack which is usually enjoyed during tea time.
The snack is available and sold in the market in different categories of big and small sizes.
The snack is quite easily made and we would help you in making it with the help of our recipe guide.
You tube-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KthYw40Pc1Y.Follow this channel for the entire video on the recipe and check out the step by step process below
- Besan (Gram flour/Chickpea flour)
- Ajwain (Celery)
- Hing (Asafoetida)
- Cooking soda
- Take besan (Gram flour) into the bowl
- Add ajwain into it
- Add cooking soda and salt
- Add some water to the cooking soda and mix
- Add 3-4 table spoons of oil to soften the dough.
- Add some water and prepare dough for gathiya
- Dough is ready!
- Add oil to deep fry the gathiya
- Add and apply the technique as shown in the video by rubbing the dough to prepare Bhavnagiri gathiya.
- Fry till it turns crispy and golden in color.
- Your bhavnagiri Gathiya is ready to be served.
- To give it that extra kick,add and serve it with onion,sambar or chutney or fried green chili.
This recipe belongs to “Indian Street Food(Khana Pakana)” who are known to make different varieties of food and delicacies!.Indian Street food are famous v-loggers who have posted over 60 videos on You tube with a subscriber base of about 3500+ and are well known for there mouth watering delicacy.Do check out there v-logs for such amazing videos.
Follow them on YouTube and twitter for such amazing videos!
Do give us your valuable feedback,as it would help us to improve and make it user friendly.Stay tuned for such amazing blogs.
Follow us on these links and stay tuned for such amazing blogs!