In a new study that has been conducted across the world,World famous scientists have discovered 5 different types of diabetes.
According to the study,”Scientists identified five replicable clusters of patients with diabetes, which had significantly different patient characteristics and risk of diabetic complications”.
The researchers have monitored close to 13000 newly diagnosed diabetes patients ranging in age from 18 to 97 by isolating measurements of onset of illness,blood sugar levels,insulin production and secretion.
They have managed to identify five distinct clusters of the disease in which 2 were identified as Milder ones and 3 as life threatening.
Diabetes is a very common occurrence across the globe.About 500 million people are suffering with type 1 and 2 of diabetes.
People in the age group of 40-70 are most prone to it.According to International Diabetes Federation,close to 700 million people are gonna suffer from diabetes by 2045.
People with diabetes need to control their diet,as its the key component to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Blood sugar levels should be maintained by consuming food that are sugar free.Physical exercise,yoga,meditation,diet,low stress levels play an important role in maintaining the blood sugar.
Scientists have identified these 5 different types of diabetes,hence it would help the doctors to analyze and to treat the patients accordingly without any doubt!.
India is set to become the diabetic capital of the world.Certain steps should be taken to avoid the occurrence of this disease.
What type of food should be consumed by people with diabetes?
1) Apple-Reduces the LDL cholestrol if consumed for 4 weeks.
2) Avocados-Decreases the chances of a heart disease by lowering the cholestrol levels.
3) Beans-Maintains the blood sugar levels,as they are a good source of protein and fiber.
4) Blueberries-Has high fiber content and hence maintains the blood sugar levels.
5) Broccoli-Has high vitamin C and A,hence its good for vision,teeth,bones and skin.
6) Carrots-Rich in vitamin A,hence reduces the risk of some cancers and improves vision,teeth,bones.
7) Fish-since it has omega-3 fatty acids,it lowers the risk of arrhythmia (abnormal heartbeats), which can lead to sudden death.Also prevents Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
8) Flax seeds-It gets converted to omega 3 fatty acid,hence it is similar to fish.It lowers the HbA1c levels which is being checked every 3 months in diabetes.
9) Garlic-It has been used to treat high cholesterol, heart disease, high blood pressure, and cancers.
10) Watermelons-Reduces the risk of a heart disease by maintaining the cholestrol levels.
11) Others-Nuts,oatmeal,rasberries,Red peppers,Onions,Soy,Spinach,Green tea,Tomatoes.
Risk factors for diabetes:
3) Sedentary lifestyle
4) Gestational diabetes(Pregnancy)
6) Family History
7) Polycystic Ovarian Disease
8) Ethnic background
Do visit and like our page on facebook for more content:https://www.facebook.com/pg/Worlduknw/posts/?ref=page_internal